Global Gasoline Direct Injection Market
Global gasoline direct injection market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 20.45% in the forecast period of 2019–2026Gasoline direct injection or petrol direct injection is a type of a fuel injection which is usually used to spray gasoline into the combustion box. Fuel injectors, electronic control units, sensors etc. are some of the common type of GDI components. They help the engine to produce more power without using more fuel and also improve the combustion power and efficiency. Increasing demand for hybrid vehicles among population is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
Major Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global gasoline direct injection market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Technologies, Stanadyne, DENSO CORPORATION, Hitachi, Ltd, Continental AG, Park-Ohio Holdings Corp., Keihin Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Jebsen & Co. Ltd, TI Fluid Systems, Delphi Technologies, Innospec.
Global Gasoline Direct Injection Market Segmentation:
Global Gasoline Direct Injection Market Segmented By Component (Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Sensors, Electronic Control Units, Others), Vehicle Type (Hatchback, Sedan, SUV/MPV, Pick Up Truck, Coupe), Hybrid Vehicle (Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV), Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PHEV)), Engine Type (I3, I4, V6, V8, Others), Support Technology (Gasoline Turbocharger, GPF), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) — Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Rising trend of engine downsizing will drive the market growth
- Affordability of gasoline direct injection technology as compared to diesel direct injection drive the market
- Strict government rules and regulation related to emission will also propel market
- Rising preference for low emission vehicle will also drive the market
- High price of gasoline direct injection engines will also restrain the market
- Increasing particulate emission will also hamper the market growth
- Presence of high carbon deposits will also hamper the market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
· Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
· The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
· Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
· The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research