In the Report “Data Center Cooling Systems Market: By Cooling Strategy (Free Cooling, Air Containment, Closed Loop); By Data Center (TIER- 1,2,3,4); By Industry (Energy, Healthcare, Cloud Service, Others); By Services (Deployment, Maintenance, Monitoring Software); By Geography – (2018 – 2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven my advances in devices used in communication and businesses, as well as digitization of unstructured data.
America continues to lead with major growth in the Data Center Cooling Systems Market
America is the leading region in Data Center Cooling Systems Market, capturing 44% of the share. The American market is expected to grow at CAGR of 8.96% and gain $5.42 billion by 2023. The North American market of US and Canada is huge. The region is the largest data center market globally,and now accounts for approximately 10 million square meters of data center. Since the current size of the market is already large and developed in the region,the growth is expected to be relatively slower than the emerging markets of Asia-Pacific and Europe. Europe is expected to grow at 10.78% CAGR to reach a market revenue of $3.88 billion by 2023.Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.84% and to reach $3.63 billion by the end of 2023.Digital Reality, Equinix, Global Switch, CSF Malaysia are the main companies leading the expansion and investment efforts in the region.
Selected Cooling Type Analysis done in the Data Center Cooling Systems Market Report:
The market share of Free Cooling, Air Containment and Closed Loop Cooling types played a key role in serving the market in 2017.The significant share of around 59% was possessed by the Closed loop cooling technique,followed by air containment technique. The free cooling technique will observe a boost in their respective market share as the law enforcing organizations will start rolling out new regulations for limiting the power consumption and reduction in carbon use in IT services. The market for closed loop cooling will remain dominant in terms of share in data center cooling solutions market. The market net worth of $4.68 billion in 2017 will rise at a CAGR of 8% to reach $6.80 billion by 2023. The biggest momentum will be seen in free cooling market due to their minimal requirement for external power consumption to cool the data centers. The market for free cooling systems will grow at a CAGR of 19.2% and will progress to $2.47 billion in 2019 from $0.86 billion in 2017.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Data Center Cooling Systems Market Growth Factors
• The increase in data traffic in the cloud will force the data center HVAC system market to deliver better performance efficiently, and with lower energy consumption. The rate at which digitization is going on globally, with respect to mobile data, informatics and healthcare, more data centers need to be opened or upgraded to meet the requirements for new cool servers with high capacity data storage.
• Investments has been made, in terms of upgrading the existing data centers, for more efficient and health management technologies. This will be further driven by advances in devices used in communication and businesses, as well as digitalization of unstructured data.
• Many companies prefer to upgrade their server cooling system without any additional infrastructure while using cost-reducing cooling methods to handle the heat generated. This is a challenge faced by many companies that operate high-density, high-performance data centers, and requires adoption of innovative energy-saving cooling technologies.
• The growing number of data centers wants to reduce their operational cost associated with suchhigher usage. The market has observed a rise in use of upcoming technologies like higher-efficiency processors and chip based cooling systems, which allow data center operators to cut 35-40% energy related costs without compromising with the server density. Thus, the technologies for server room cooling solutions are set to experience an upsurge in the market.
• The organizations are moving their data centers that can be managed without using mechanical cooling techniques. In recent years, many companies such as Hewlett-Packard, Facebook and Yahoo, have opened their data centers in regions where they can cool their data centers using sea air and power the operations using renewable hydropower and geothermal energy. Such strategically located data centers cut down the operational costs of the companies greatly.
Key players of the Data Center Cooling Systems Market
Emerson and Schneider,Siemens, 3M Corp., Airedale, Emerson, APC and Rittal Corporationare the key manufacturers of different types of cooling systems, HVAC units and other accessories for data centers.Emerson’s major product launches were Liebert CRV and heat-resistant power distribution unit racks. 3M Corp., Captherm and Airedale are the companies which include dedicated chilled water systems, multi phase cooling solutions and two-phase immersion cooling technology are some of the other data center cooling technologies.The data center market is continuously evolving to adapt to the changing trends and advancements in technology. Partnerships and acquisitions will play a significant role in the growth of the key players over the next decade.
Data Center Cooling Systems Market report is segmented as below
A. Data Center Cooling Systems Market By Cooling Strategies
1. Free Cooling
2. Air Containment
3. Closed Loop Cooling
B. Data Center Cooling Systems Market By End Use Types
1. Data Center Type
I. Tier 1
II. Tier 2
III. Tier 3
IV. Tier 4
C. Data Center Cooling Systems Market By Industry Verticals
2. Oil and Gas/Energy/Utilities
4. IT/ITES/Cloud Service Providers
6. Content & Content Delivery Network
8. Banking and Financial Services
10. Manufacturing / Mining
D. Data Center Cooling Systems Services Market
1. Installation/Deployment Services Market
2. Maintenance Services Market
3. Monitoring Software Market
E. Data Center Cooling Systems Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
F. Data Center Cooling Systems Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
1. Kyotocooling Bv
2. Degree Controls
3. Cloud Dynamics
4. Airedale International
5. Schneider Electric
7. Captherm Sytems Inc.
10. Ast Mosular
11. Weakfield-Vette Inc.
12. Mitsubishi Electric
13. Raritan Inc.
14. General Air Products
15. Company 15
16. Company 16
17. Company 17+
What can you expect from the report?
The Data Center Cooling Systems Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.