Linkin Science, welcomes you all to the “Global Congress & Expo on Advancements of Laser, Optics & Photonics 2019”, with the theme “Insight into the Applications & Innovative Technologies in Laser, Optics & Photonics” which will be hosted in Valencia, Spain during march 25th-27th 2019
A laser is a device that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation. The term “laser” originated as an acronym for “light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation”. Optics involves the behaviour and properties of light, including its interactions with matter and the construction of instruments that use or detect it. Optics usually describes the behaviour of visible, ultraviolet, and infrared light. Because light is an electromagnetic wave, other forms of electromagnetic radiation such as X-rays, microwaves, and radio waves exhibit similar properties. Practical applications of optics are found in a variety of technologies and everyday objects, including mirrors, lenses, telescopes, microscopes, lasers, and fibre optics. Photonics is the physical science of light (photon) generation, detection, and manipulation through emission, transmission, modulation, signal processing, switching, amplification, and sensing.
Laser, Optics & Photonics conference aim to explore the advances in laser, optics and photonics field .
Please Contact Sonu: 8745810407
What is Class 2 Individual User Signing ONLY Digital Signature Certificate ?
Class 2 Individual User Digital Signature is crafted for Personal Use. Signing ONLY is One of the Type of Certificates available. Class 2 Individual User Signing DSC is mainly acceptable for Income Tax Return e-Filing, ROC e-Filing, DVAT e-Filing, Service Tax Return e-Filing, Provident Fund e-Filing, IEC Registration on DGFT Website. On some limited e-Tendering / e-Procurement websites, Class 2 Individual User Signing DSC can be work.
Departments / Website who Currently Accepting Class 2A Signing DSC
- GST : For GST Registration , GST Return e-Filing
- Income Tax Department : For e-Filing of Income Tax Return.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs : For e-Filing of Forms / For Company Incorporation
- Employee’s Provident Fund Organization : To Transfer Provident Fund of Employees through EPFO Website.
- TRACES : To Sign Form 16/16A for TDS Purposes.
- SEZ Online : To Sign all applications & claims submitted & processed online through SEZ Online system.
- DVAT : For e-Filing of VAT Returns
- DGFT : For Fresh IEC Registration
Technical Specifications of Class 2A SIGNING DSC
- Class of DSC : Class 2
- Type of Certificate : Signing ONLY
- Validity of DSC : Minimum 1 Years & 2 Years Maximum
- User Types : Individual User
- Bits of DSC : 2048 Bit
- Algorithm of DSC : SHA 2
- Storage of DSC : ON FIPS Certified Cryptographic USB Tokens
Suggested Usages* :
- For GST , Income Tax Return e-Filing
- For MCA / ROC e-Filing
- For Fresh DGFT IEC Registration
- For Provident Fund(PF) e-Filing
China Outbound Tourism Market is expected to exceed US$ 163 Billion by 2024.
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increased affluence of Chinese citizens, increased air connectivity, the easing of visa restrictions around the globe, consumer confidence and appetite for outbound travel.
The report “China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market Analysis 2012 – 2017 and Forecast 2018 – 2024” offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for China outbound tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to China international travelers visitation, spending, purpose of visits and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the China outbound tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses country focused analysis to explore China outbound tourism market.
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 11 nations. The research study limelight growth drivers and investigates market inhibitors of China outbound travel & tourism.
The countries included in this report are Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Korea
- The number of Chinese travelers to Korea has dropped by more than 40 percent in 2017
- Visa requirements for Chinese travelers visiting Japan were eased from 2017
- China is the largest source market for Taiwan tourism
- China ranks top in terms of number of visitor arrivals to Hong Kong
- Chinese visitors spend more in the US than visitors from any other nation
- Travelers from China to Taiwan have dwindled in 2016 and 2017
- China outbound travelers mostly travel for the pleasure purposes
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation Share & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending Share & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Purpose of Visit & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the China Outbound Travel & Tourism