We want you to be our client for the long term – and we are willing to earn your business through hard work and a genuine desire to meet your needs. As technology continues to advance accounting software applications, small and mid-sized companies are finding that maintaining an internal accounting staff has become less cost-efficient. WEST MIDLANDS ACCOUNTANTS offers the solution for these companies. We provide cost-effective and comprehensive bookkeeping and finance outsourcing services to small and mid-size companies. If you are looking for a bookkeeper or finance outsource firm, here are the main reasons why you should choose us:
- High quality for competitive pricing service
- We customize our high quality service to meet your needs at a competitive price
- Pay for what you need, when you need it
- No need to incur high fixed overhead for services you can get at a fraction of the cost with fast turnaround service we will assist you to accommodate your tax and compliance deadlines
- No more messy papers
- Supporting documents are digitally recorded and organized
- While we can’t advise you to throw away your receipts, you can be sure that you have electronic records of them
How would you like to easily access your receipts from prior years from your computer, tablet, or smart phone? Relying on our services allow you to focus more time on the growth of your business. By utilizing our quality accounting services at competitive rates, you will save on actual accounting expenses by spending less time on your company’s accounting and finance tasks. As our client, you can rely on us for being more than just an in-house bookkeeper yet we are more cost-effective than other accounting firms.
Our services include, but not limited to the following:
- Customized full cycle bookkeeping
- Payroll and benefits administration
- GST return preparation
- Month/year-end reconciliations and reporting
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Profitability analysis
If you are looking for locum work, then look no further we’re sure to have the ideal placement for you. If a reliable locum is what you require, by choosing you have made the right choice. Purely Health Care Recruitment Consultants (PHC) is a London based agency. We provide retail pharmacy locums/clients with nationwide cover:
- Using experienced consultants
- Large databases with reliable locums
- Daily, weekly, monthly and even long term placements
- A service with the simplest of procedures
- Our policy is to provide a fast & reliable no nonsense service
- Placements for locums are available all year round
- Clients will usually receive confirmations within
- 48 hours of placing the booking
Fed up of agencies letting you down?
Call PHC Solutions for an honest and efficient service you can rely on
- Free registration
- Salary paid weekly
- Transport & accommodation arranged and paid for
- Short/long term bookings & permanent placements
- Work available from a wide variety of clients
- Referral bonus of £250 once referred locum completes 65 bookings24 hr weekend services via our on call consultant.
- FREE REGISTRATION
- Competitive rates
- Large locum database
- Nationwide cover
We supply a high caliber of locum pharmacist in terms of attendance, punctuality and professional ability. We endeavor to cover all bookings given to us and also try to cover all emergencies that may arise24 hr weekend service via our on call consultant. The consultants are highly experienced in this field and will always be available for any questions or queries that you may have. Click here for recent Healthcare Jobs in Birmingham
For further information please contact: TEL: 0121 623 7231 OR E-Mail Info@phcar.co.uk.
Finding perfect social care jobs in West Midland, Birmingham United Kingdom can be done today with relative ease using the internet. By going onto websites known as job boards you can easily search for the social care jobs that will interest you by using entering the keywords or job titles.
There are many different types of social care jobs in Birmingham so using the job title will be most beneficial. The social care industry is a sensitive industry where it requires candidates who have an interest of people at heart. Thousands of different social care work is advertised continuously online and it is important that there are job seekers who are willing to work within this sector. Some social care roles will require professional qualifications, whereas others can study towards courses that are available in colleges without needing the practical experience behind them.
The social care sector is a very important industry which requires individuals who are caring and are supportive towards vulnerable people. There are social care jobs available within residential care homes, private households, surgeries, hospitals and medical centers for example therefore lots of opportunities are available within this area.
The salaries within this sector varies from the job type although some social workers will receive around £20,000 per annum going up to around £50,000 per annum for the more senior positions. Within a majority of areas around the UK, the numbers of care workers are mostly supporting the elderly people. There are also lots of support working roles that are aimed at helping children such as foster careers and positions that assist with the adoption processes, child protection and so on. Working within the social care sector can be quite stressful because of the demand from the job role. There are unfortunately high numbers of cases which needs to be looked at and thus the demand for support workers and social workers are on the rise in order to handle the workload.
Even though it can be a challenging role; for those who are interested in working within this sector they should be able to put aside the stress and gain job satisfaction from the difference they can make in people’s lives. It is a sector that will always need people who can make a difference as well as people who can provide the support to others. If this sector did not exist, it would be very difficult for people to find the support they need, thus it is important that this industry continues running as it is today.
PHCare.Co.UK is one of best social care jobs provider platform where you can found social care jobs easily. PHC Solutions was established in 2009 and it’s office is situated at a prime location in Birmingham City Centre. It’s a top recruitment agency in social care.