China Outbound Tourism Market is expected to exceed US$ 163 Billion by 2024.
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increased affluence of Chinese citizens, increased air connectivity, the easing of visa restrictions around the globe, consumer confidence and appetite for outbound travel.
The report “China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market Analysis 2012 – 2017 and Forecast 2018 – 2024” offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for China outbound tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to China international travelers visitation, spending, purpose of visits and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the China outbound tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses country focused analysis to explore China outbound tourism market.
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 11 nations. The research study limelight growth drivers and investigates market inhibitors of China outbound travel & tourism.
The countries included in this report are Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Korea
- The number of Chinese travelers to Korea has dropped by more than 40 percent in 2017
- Visa requirements for Chinese travelers visiting Japan were eased from 2017
- China is the largest source market for Taiwan tourism
- China ranks top in terms of number of visitor arrivals to Hong Kong
- Chinese visitors spend more in the US than visitors from any other nation
- Travelers from China to Taiwan have dwindled in 2016 and 2017
- China outbound travelers mostly travel for the pleasure purposes
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation Share & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending Share & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Purpose of Visit & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the China Outbound Travel & Tourism
Epilepsy Drugs Market is likely to reach nearly USD 5.5 Billion by the year end of 2021.
More Details @ http://www.dpiresearch.com/report-details.php?P_ID=97
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as rising incidence of neurological disorders, growing disease awareness, introduction of novel antiepileptic drugs (AEDs), strong government support and initiatives. Moreover, increasing R&D investment and launch of extended-release formulations are further expected to fuel the market growth. However, high cost of patented drugs, concerns over decreasing healthcare costs as part of government austerity measures, particularly in Europe and low accessibility to antiepileptic drugs in low and middle income countries, are likely to restrict the market growth.
Vimpat is the undisputed leading drug of Global Epilepsy Drugs Market. It had a market share of nearly 22% in 2016 and is expected that Vimpat will gain its momentum till the forecasting period. Keppra was the second highest market share taker with more than 19% share in 2016 but the prospect of this drug will change due to the patent expiration in 2018 and its share decline to XX% by 2021. It is expected that Lamictal will be second leading drug with nearly XX% share by 2021.Onfi hold the third highest share of the Epilepsy Drugs market, being followed by Depakine by the year end of 2021.
The research report titled “Epilepsy Drugs Market: Global Demand, Growth Potential & Opportunity Outlook 2021” examines the market, competitive landscape and trends of the Global Epilepsy Drug Market. This report analyzes market data and provides a better understanding of Epilepsy Drugs sales value and demand in the Global Market. Market outlook in value terms for the forecasted period for Epilepsy Drugs Market has been detailed in the report. Key trends in terms of collaborations, partnerships and licensing agreements are analysed with details. The report also explores detailed descriptionof growth drivers and inhibitors of the Global Epilpesy Drugs Market.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the Epilepsy Drugs Market such as UCB, EISAI, Pfizer, Sanofi and Lundbeck. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview and latest development and trends in the Epilepsy Drugs Market
Key Topics Covered in the Report
Worldwide Epilepsy Drugs Market Analysis (2013 – 2021)
Worldwide Epilepsy Drugs Market Share (2013 – 2021)
Worldwide Epilepsy Drugs Brand Market Performance (2013 – 2021)
Epilepsy Drugs Market – Major Deal Types
Key Companies Analysis
Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the Epilepsy Drugs Market
Key Epilepsy Drugs Covered in the Report are as follows:
5. Neurontin (Gabapentin)
6. Depakine (Sodium Valproate)
7. Sabril (Vigabatrin)
11. Zonegran (Zonisamide)
12. Zebinix (Eslicarbazepine Acetate)
Key Companies Covered in the Report are as follows:
As we get old, we see changes in ourselves physically. In the certain area of our body like face, wrinkles started appearing. No one wants to look old, so for that, we can follow some healthy tips for healthy skin. Prevention is the best thing to avoid these types of circumstances. For keeping skin glow and fresh you can adopt some habits.
Tips for Healthy Looking Skin
- Washing the face helps in getting rid of the excess of acne and dirt which might settle on firm lines or wrinkles on the skin so preventing breakouts. Always wash your face with the cleanser according to your skin tone.
- Always moisturize your skin before sleeping. Most people ignore this but moisturizers keep the skin hydrated, elastin production, and the boosts collagen.
- Avoid the sun, because the ultraviolet rays break the skin firm by weakening the elastin and collagen that keeps the skin firm. That leads to the aging effects and wrinkles on the skin.
- Taking stress is not only affect mentally but also physically. Stress leads to many problems related to skin. Whenever you have the problem, go and try to solve instead of taking the stress. You can avoid the problem by doing yoga, meditation, and exercise.
- Do focus on your diet, you should eat the diet which includes low fats, high vitamins and also processed in carbohydrates. The perfect balance diet strengthens your skin and gives the look of healthy skin.
- Try to drink 8 glass of water daily to keep your skin hydrated. Because the hydrated skin looks more supple and firm.
- You must pamper your skin (face) once a week. Use some natural scrub and mask for the removal of the dead skin.
- Avoid sugar for your healthy skin. A lot of sugar reduces the production of collagen that leads to skin age permanently.
- Don’t wash your face again and again in a day that will produce oil which leads to the production of pimples and acne.
- Putting hands on the face also the reason of acne and pimples. Because your hands touch a lot of things in a day, obviously everything contains germs especially the phone. So avoid touching the face again and again.
These are some healthy skin care tips, I hope so it will helpful for you.